Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshoot: ll1l2l1l2lll C280 with new wheels

15K views 45 replies 35 participants last post by  endy 
#1 ·
How's it going guys my name is Julian this is one of my first posts. So a friend of mine on the forums Donald aka:ll1l2l1l2lll finally got a new set of wheels on. It was my pleasure to head out and shoot his car. The cars a 1995 C280 and given its age its awesomely clean which makes it fun to take pictures of. Posting up the pictures here as I'm sure you guys will enjoy the material. Hope you guys like it & thanks for looking.

See less See more
#4 ·
YO0o!!! Donald's ride is looking FUH-RESH!!! Was way cool meeting you that crazy night out there in Irvine when the man rolled on us. Welcome aboard Julian and thanks again for taking the time to shoot our rides that night. You are nothing short of a magician with that photo machine. Top Notch work!!! :thumbup:

#8 ·
thanks everyone! I'm sure someone is going to ask but the wheels are O.Z. Racing AMG 3pc. 17x8.5 and 17x10 +17 all around.

I'm wondering whats your input in pushing the envelope and getting spacers? (10 front, 15 rear) I'm happy with the stance right now but i'm thinking i want a bit more.

#12 ·
wow dude, that looks amazing.
i love everything about the car from wheels to exhaust to lights to visor and everything above! hahaha!

couple questions for you
1. what's your suspension set-up?
2. is that a magnaflow muffler? 14815?
3. i hear that mercedes camber is non-adjustable. how did you adjust your camber?

#13 ·
Pham.Huy said:
i love everything about the car from wheels to exhaust to lights to visor and everything above! hahaha!

couple questions for you
3. i hear that mercedes camber is non-adjustable. how did you adjust your camber?
i know a guy that makes em adjustable camber arms... :paranoid:

#15 ·
That looks clean!!!!!

#19 ·
ll1l2l1l2lll said:
thanks everyone! I'm sure someone is going to ask but the wheels are O.Z. Racing AMG 3pc. 17x8.5 and 17x10 +17 all around.

I'm wondering whats your input in pushing the envelope and getting spacers? (10 front, 15 rear) I'm happy with the stance right now but i'm thinking i want a bit more.
I don't know D, you've got pretty damn healthy ratio of low and 'flush' already. I feel ya though, spacers would help pervert your fitment some. Rears look spot on to me, maybe go after the fronts first. Kick those out and re-evaluate? Low trumps 'flush' in my book all day, I think you went in the right direction for sure though. Looks proper, very traditional, but so so SiCK!!!

#20 ·
I am impressed. It turned out better than I expected. What type of modification did you have to do running that low of an offset on the W202?

I really like the other mods. OEM smoked tails, Schatz lip spoiler. This would be scary with Brabus front/rear bumper sections for the pre-updates with C36 side skirts and paint matched door handles w/ black where the grey trim is now.

Not sure how I feel about the rain guards but the wheels are very nice. Exhaust looks nice as well.

#21 ·
Pham.Huy said:

Thanks!

couple questions for you
camber isn't adjusted. its just sits that way =P i hear from a friend that stealerships should sell camber bolts that are slightly adjustable.

wichipong said:
Pham.Huy said:

couple questions for you
i know a guy that makes em adjustable camber arms... :paranoid:
whos that on the forum again?

xsuperbeex said:
:drool:

GLK4matic said:
That looks clean!!!!!
thanks!

PJmak said:
So clean :drool: :drool:
:thumbup:

harman97c280 said:
can you post a video of your exhaust? What make is that
I don't have a video of my exhaust. its a magnaflow. i'm not sure which model it is though. but yeah, just a simple magnaflow welded on with a resonator delete.

TheBenzE said:
HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD ! ! ! :bow: That is CLEAN! WELL DONE :drool:
Thanks! Can't say anything bad about yoru car either :thumbup:

nelson09 said:
ll1l2l1l2lll said:

I don't know D, you've got pretty damn healthy ratio of low and 'flush' already. I feel ya though, spacers would help pervert your fitment some. Rears look spot on to me, maybe go after the fronts first. Kick those out and re-evaluate? Low trumps 'flush' in my book all day, I think you went in the right direction for sure though. Looks proper, very traditional, but so so SiCK!!!
Once i find some money laying around, more stuff will be in store for the 202

Proven Guilty said:
I am impressed. It turned out better than I expected. What type of modification did you have to do running that low of an offset on the W202?

I really like the other mods. OEM smoked tails, Schatz lip spoiler. This would be scary with Brabus front/rear bumper sections for the pre-updates with C36 side skirts and paint matched door handles w/ black where the grey trim is now.

Not sure how I feel about the rain guards but the wheels are very nice. Exhaust looks nice as well.
lol! nice how you could spot that spoiler. What mods i did to get that fitment was just to roll and pull the fenders slightly. I'm sure with stock fenders you could still fit the 17x10 +17. I still have plenty of room to play around with. But as many of you guys that are as low as i am, you have to trim a bit of the side door molding because it'll rub there (qtr panel)

#26 ·
SICK SICK SICK! that last shot is MONEY!
What tire sizes you go with? looks like a bit of a stretch on the rear there!?
nice stance.. turned out great. cant wait to get mine on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.