Smart car - Brabus steering wheel - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum : AMG Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 01:40 AM Thread Starter
Broken in!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
purple and pink are custom painted. There's actually an all pink on at smart walnut creek right now...interesting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Broken in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone
Well, since when are Mercedes a cheap brand? Smart pricing goes in line, I think. I actually prefer not to see too many on the road. And, nah, I don't want one of those colorful smart interiors...besides, the Brabus edition is only offered in a black interior. BTW, the entry level smart starts as 12K, but it has absolutely nothing...you have to sing to yourself (no radio), and you have to use your arms to roll down the window
I can appreciate your POV, but low price doesn't always mean cheap. How many Smarts you personally prefer to see on the road has little do with the value and pricing of the car. I'm not trying to argue. I'm just thinking that if the car was priced lower, it would sell better. Though MB would get less money per unit, they'd get more total since more units would be sold. A lower price would also better compete with the Mini. Okay, enough of this. We'll get back on track with your Brabus wheel, which looks

Thank God for our different tastes in mods. If it wasn't for our diversity, we'd have a pretty boring group of cloned cars. Full DIY tutorials on various maintenance and modification topics available on my website (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
button below my sig) and

Zoomie text designed by Greg S. Stuff for sale:
, Fiberglass rear diffuser, carbon fiber trunk spoiler. PM me.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Broken in!

Pimp.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Broken in!

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomie
I can appreciate your POV, but low price doesn't always mean cheap. How many Smarts you personally prefer to see on the road has little do with the value and pricing of the car. I'm not trying to argue. I'm just thinking that if the car was priced lower, it would sell better. Though MB would get less money per unit, they'd get more total since more units would be sold. A lower price would also better compete with the Mini. Okay, enough of this. We'll get back on track with your Brabus wheel, which looks
You misunderstood my previous post. When i said pricing is "in line with Mercedes", my reference was not to quality vs. price. Rather, mercedes have always priced their cars higher than other brands. Smart is priced higher than other economy cars...hence, "in line"

I really don't care how many units of Smarts they can sell...not my company, don't hold stock Nor do I care how well they compete with mini's. I hate the current mini's. Now, if we're talking classic mini's, I'm interested.

So, if they are too expensive, and there are fewer on the road, then great for me. I will have a car that not many others will have.

I also understand your POV, as many of your posts have the common theme of price vs. value. Thanks for your thoughts.

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 11:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to ItsFlip...
Im not a big fan of the Smart car but that looks sickkkkkk!

Ill take a smart car with 1200 cc busa engine

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 06:08 AM

It looks nice in your car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page