(EXPIRED) *** $8/ea -- Order your myMBonline Shirts Here *** - Mercedes-Benz Forum : AMG Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Shoot Me Already!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to SDSilverM3
(Thread Starter)
(EXPIRED) *** $8/ea -- Order your myMBonline Shirts Here ***

Here is your chance to get your shirts at the reduced price.
  • Here's the deal:
  • First 200 shirts will be $8/ea. Shipping will probably be around $5-7 per order (Sam will provide you with an accurate quote when he invoices you through Paypal).
  • As of the posting of this thread, we're already 75 shirts into the order so there are 125 shirts remaining at $8/ea. After that, pricing goes up to ~$12/ea which is still at least $5 cheaper in comparison to other forums/sites I've scouted.
  • Screen name (or any name) is $1 extra and $0.50 for every other line of text. To help with ease of the orders, any names you want are going slightly UNDER THE COLLAR (back). If you want something under that, please specify, such as.... Ms_V on top and AMG on bottom. I would not recommend doing all of your shirts with your name. After all, some of us want to be incognito sometimes.
  • State the size, color, text customization(s) you want
  • and your email address so Sam (Importsports Performance) can send you a Paypal invoice. The invoice will be coming from removed.
  • If you do not have Paypal please send your order along with payment (check or money order) to:

Importsports Performance
    7667 E. Iliff Avenue Suite I
    Denver, CO 80231
    PHONE: (303) 752-2422

• Custom shirts (doesn't have to be myMBonline) or color schemes can be done as well. Please PM Importsports Performance for pricing. To keep costs lower for you, the order must be a minimum of TWELVE shirts for custom shirts.
  • Orders will start being produced as soon as orders hit quantity of 200 or on Tuesday, May 22nd. Whichever comes first.
  • Invoices will be sent out after we hit 200 or May 22nd.

• Please reply to this thread with your order.

The following are available for order:

#1 - Black, 5.5oz 100% cotton T-shirt. Comes standard with white myMBonline.com lettering on both sleeves, white/blue lettering on front/rear with rear slightly larger than the front.

#2 - White, 5.5oz 100% cotton T-shirt. Comes standard with black myMBonline.com lettering on both sleeves, black/red lettering on front/rear with rear slightly larger than the front. Screen name will be in black. The bottom shirt is #2.

#3 - Red, 5.5oz 100% cotton T-shirt. Comes standard with white myMBonline.com lettering on both sleeves, white/black lettering on front/rear with rear slightly larger than the front.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'05 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG
Car: Alabaster White | Black Leather w/Birdseye Maple Trim | Lighting Package | NAV | Steel Carter Plate (Option 481)
Mods: KW V2 Coilovers | 19x8.5F/19x9.5R BBS LM | Toyo T1R Tires (235/35/19F 265/30/19R) | Euroteck Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Painted Sidemarkers | OEM Flat Hood Emblem | Fuel Content Mod | Netherlands Setting Mod

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Shoot Me Already!

(Thread Starter)
  • Andysays (Andy)
  • ChristianJan (CJ) **Paying via M/O**
  • D3plethreat04 (Mervin) **Paying via M/O**
  • Benzoboi (Sun) **In the process of paying**
  • rlee02135 {Robert)

Updated list. FIVE remaining people have yet to pay. The shirts are boxed and ready to ship. Sam is just waiting on payment.

Car: Alabaster White | Black Leather w/Birdseye Maple Trim | Lighting Package | NAV | Steel Carter Plate (Option 481)
Mods: KW V2 Coilovers | 19x8.5F/19x9.5R BBS LM | Toyo T1R Tires (235/35/19F 265/30/19R) | Euroteck Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Painted Sidemarkers | OEM Flat Hood Emblem | Fuel Content Mod | Netherlands Setting Mod

post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Shoot Me Already!

(Thread Starter)
I forgot to mention that additional orders should not be placed here. The initial offering has expired but I'm leaving the thread open for those that still have open outstanding orders.

I sent an email to EVERYONE that has not paid. So what do I need to do next?

I mean really...... you order CUSTOMIZED shirts so what's the problem with paying? I know some of you have READ my PM's without responding as well.

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:06 AM
First Base

Send a message via AIM to joshm38
any with no names on them i want one
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Shoot Me Already!

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm38
any with no names on them i want one
That's the problem...

They all have names on it. Otherwise I wouldn't even care.

post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 AM
First Base

wow and they call themselves benz drivers thats sucks man take the money before you order next time
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:52 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Shoot Me Already!

(Thread Starter)
Looks like there was someone who responded to Sam with a "I didn't order anything".

post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:55 AM
p0st wh0r3

ahahha proof has been shown!

#PML | IG: @J_BELLL
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:55 AM
First Base

give him his money or we wont have no more shirts juss pay **** its not even that much
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:58 AM
p0st wh0r3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm38
give him his money or we wont have no more shirts juss pay **** its not even that much
+1

i want to place my **** order already so please hurry up and pay guys. thanks .

#PML | IG: @J_BELLL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page