Health & Fitness Equipment - Blow-out SALE! - Mercedes-Benz Forum : AMG Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
First Base

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Health & Fitness Equipment - Blow-out SALE!

Hey Guys!
I know you guys are busy modding your awesome cars but don't forget our HEALTH. Without it, we will have nothing.

We are having a blowout sale on all our fitness equipment. Some of the sale price you see are not final yet. Some prices are to low to advertise. These are not cheap SEARS or COSTCO crap. These are the same commercial heavy duty equipment that you will find in your local 24hr fitness or LA fitness. Just send me a PM or email and I'll see what we can come up with.

Check-out the Star Trac Cardio line. They offer 10 years parts & 3 years labor warranty on all their cardio units if sold to HOMES.
Delivery INSIDE your home (or gym) & ASSEMBLY included. No Sales TAX if we are shipping outside California. Sales Tax is always negotiable

BiZMARCS - Health & Fitness Products

p.s. Thanks Roupin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
First Base

(Thread Starter)
bump.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 11:30 AM
First Base

i just bought a tread climber tc5000, waiting for it to be delivered on thursday, can't wait, i gotta get my fat ass in shape again, had knee surgery 3 months ago and i am ready to do this.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
First Base

(Thread Starter)
Re: Health & Fitness Equipment - Blow-out SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsbenz
Hey Guys!
I know you guys are busy modding your awesome cars but don't forget our HEALTH. Without it, we will have nothing.

We are having a blowout sale on all our fitness equipment. Some of the sale price you see are not final yet. Some prices are to low to advertise. These are not cheap SEARS or COSTCO crap. These are the same commercial heavy duty equipment that you will find in your local 24hr fitness or LA fitness. Just send me a PM or email and I'll see what we can come up with.

Check-out the Star Trac Cardio line. They offer 10 years parts & 3 years labor warranty on all their cardio units if sold to HOMES.
Delivery INSIDE your home (or gym) & ASSEMBLY included. No Sales TAX if we are shipping outside California. Sales Tax is always negotiable

p.s. Thanks Roupin.
Extended this month! Call and make an offer. Thanks.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
First Base

(Thread Starter)
Re: Health & Fitness Equipment - Blow-out SALE!

What's your New Year's resolution?

CALL NOW! Let me know what you need.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 02:08 PM

That's great... You are doing very well. Exercise is most important to stay healthy. And for this purpose equipment are essential. I would like to know about your site and wants to know about your prices. Where i can found it???

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 06:14 AM

beauty

I am only 22 years of age and offer love making session in Dehradun and I am here to give you perpetual sentiment with boundless satisfaction. My body is thin, conditioned, and delicious with tallness of 5 ft 6 inches. I am 48 Kg with the indispensable status 34-26-32. Engage with me and get huge amount of adoration. I am striking and clear and I don't engage those individuals who don't regard ladies.
When you contract me, I will consume your bed with my exceedingly connected with closeness. Book my dating accomplice benefits today to enjoy incessant my Dehradun call young lady organization.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page