Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Body Kit: Auto Couture Full Body kit.

Wheels: Auto Couture Mistere. They are 18" on that car.

The kit alone costs more than the complete AMG kit, much harder to find as well.

Happy Hunting Gaylindo!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^not hunting.....just wondering....all i am hunting for is for a new job....is that okay ChrisDicklickerPham?

-OG

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
OG said:
^not hunting.....just wondering....all i am hunting for is for a new job...dicklicker....

-OGaylindo
you shouldn't look for a job as a dicklicker. that's even more ghey than pottery barn and according to garfunkle it doesn't pay that well anyway :haaaay:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
mgw_300e said:
OG said:
^not hunting.....just wondering....all i am hunting for is for a new job...dicklicker....

-OGaylindo
you shouldn't look for a job as a dicklicker. that's even more ghey than pottery barn and according to garfunkle it doesn't pay that well anyway :haaaay:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
33 Posts
mgw_300e said:
OG said:

-OGaylindo

OHHH HOOOO :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
mgw_300e said:
OG said:

-OGaylindo
Maybe enough to slap on a Erebuni kit :rofl:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
chrisdpham said:
I like that color. Looks nice!
Hey Pham, you know what those little window shield things are called that are on that wagon? I was thinking about getting some. I have no idea what to search for though. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts