Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just came back from a midnight showing. This movie is AWESOME. It's so manly. Tops troy and Gladiator for those barbaric type movies in Manliness. I love it. I recommend all to see it.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Re: 300

ChristianJan said:
Just came back from a midnight showing. This movie is AWESOME. It's so manly. Tops troy and Gladiator for those barbaric type movies in Manliness. I love it. I recommend all to see it.
Cant wait to see it later. :thumbup:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
chrisdpham said:
Why not Dut?

cause its not aZn pRn?
Actually, I bet I am the only guy that DOES NOT have pr0n on any of my PCs. I hate looking at models/pr0n/myspace/strip clubs - its just a fucking tease, you ain't gonna fuck so why look. :hmm

Back to the movie, I dunno - I'm just not into those ancient greece b.c whatever movies. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Saw it last nite...I actually liked it quite a bit...

·
Registered
425 Posts
worth going to the theatre's to watch it? i'm a big fan of braveheart, gladiator, and last samurai so i'm very epic movies are my thing.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Might be seeing this tonight also.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Saw it yesterday and man!!! It's like watching 300 Achilles (from Troy) fight a whole nation. Also felt like i just got out of the gym. lol :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So no one likes to go to MY 300 movie thread? Haha.

Good movie, I loved it. Better than Gladiator and Troy IMHO and I myself am an Epic Movie lover.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts