Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there skins that we can change? The colors make it a little hard for me to read...

And maybe it's just my monitor, but the forum seems kind of scrunched in a little. Maybe let the forum thingy itself go a little close to teh edges?

Just my $.02 :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
AsianML said:
Are there skins that we can change? The colors make it a little hard for me to read...

And maybe it's just my monitor, but the forum seems kind of scrunched in a little. Maybe let the forum thingy itself go a little close to teh edges?

Just my $.02 :popcorn:
What resolution monitor are you on if you don't mind me asking?

The only problem with bring another skin online is that it won't have some of the mods implemented.

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm using 1024x768. It's much better on the widescreen laptop which is...higher.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I stretched it 10% more. Does that help?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Np. :thumbup:

I'm glad you joined because we don't have too many 1024x768 users here. You can be my tester. :)

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SDSilverM3 said:
Np. :thumbup:

I'm glad you joined because we don't have too many 1024x768 users here. You can be my tester. :)
A sign that I need to upgrade...again.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
newton said:
Maybe because you're asian and lack peripheral vision. :rofl:
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Thanks for the feedback Mark. It is only those users with 1024x768 and lower resolution that I'm worried about. Everyone else should be okay.

·
Registered
271 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Thanks for the feedback Mark. It is only those users with 1024x768 and lower resolution that I'm worried about. Everyone else should be okay.
thats what I figured, I would have been amazed if I was running any of the highest new fangled technologies.... ;) (You know I am in IT right) haha

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
dragonrpc said:
SDSilverM3 said:
thats what I figured, I would have been amazed if I was running any of the highest new fangled technologies.... ;) (You know I am in IT right) haha
Everyone's an IT guy. :clap:

·
Registered
271 Posts
how about a top level "Mark all forums read" option?

maybe its already here (I did see the thread specific ones) but not a top level board level mark read option?

·
Registered
271 Posts
dragonrpc said:
how about a top level "Mark all forums read" option?

maybe its already here (I did see the thread specific ones) but not a top level board level mark read option?

oops never mind I found it... :eek:wned2: myself

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I wish more users were like you Mark. Self sustaining. :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts