21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
i guess its ready for paint now lol

·
Registered
17,146 Posts
O2, dude you title your threads SOOOOO deceivingly lol, Everyone clicked on the Rim thread thinking you found some cool rims you wanted, and now we think your gonna spray paint the benzo. :rofl: Put a J/k at the end of it lol.

ALi

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
SD202 said:
i like the lorinsers if it were dropped painted gloss not flat and the emblems all black not badged red it would look so dope

:bow: :bow:
but that's a waste of a S600 :( Also I don't thing that is an actual lorinser kit. Cause it seems to be only a flat black S600 with lorinser replica fenders and time attack wheels

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
That's a pre-facelift W220 S600 so it's not even that big of a deal... it's not the 493HP V12 Biturbo that's in the facelifted S600s... So it's sporting a N/A V12 that's pushing out ~340HP and guzzling gas for no reason... :D

He's got the new headlights and the W221 look-alike tails but the old hood/grill give it away.

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
Oxygen said:
That's a pre-facelift W220 S600 so it's not even that big of a deal... it's not the 493HP V12 Biturbo that's in the facelifted S600s... So it's sporting a N/A V12 that's pushing out ~340HP and guzzling gas for no reason... :D

He's got the new headlights and the W221 look-alike tails but the old hood/grill give it away.

i would hate to have anything bigger than 8 cylinder right now
maybe he spent all his money on gas thats why his cars ugly and needs to be painted still :rofl:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
right idea wrong car!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
bad paint job compare it to M5 done by Platinum Motorsport.....

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
the barrels used to be baby blue after 1 week painted them to flat black

21 - 40 of 56 Posts