Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes boys and girls another down day in the market, a lot of red everywhere, another week of profit taking and sector rotation.

Could be a good opportunity with blood running on the streets to buy some quality dividend paying co.

oil price to climb to $70 in the next 2 months, based on future contracts.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
03c4s said:
Yes boys and girls another down day in the market, a lot of red everywhere, another week of profit taking and sector rotation.

Could be a good opportunity with blood running on the streets to buy some quality dividend paying co.

Doesn't sound too good for us AMG owners who aren't invested in oil companies. :(

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
^^ Interested. What's the RISK?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hybrids take over the world!!!Minimal as Chindia are going to be consuming more oil in the future. The problem with oil is, first its availability and the lack of refineries. And the fact that all AMG's are V8 or larger.

Most of the easy oil has been found and the cost to find and drill is very expensive.

Lets talk some more on the pm.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
03c4s said:

Doesn't sound too good for us AMG owners who aren't invested in oil companies. :(

Hehe, speak for yourself.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jangy said:
R: I need some advice. Let's hook up fro some beers.

BEEER yes BEEEER yes BEEEER yes, anytime, you name the time and the place and I'm there.

Next week the boss is out of town so I get to play!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts