Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
comedian Eddie Griffin murders another Enzo, is it me or are Enzo's bad luck for anyone driving the car???wtf

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I know... I saw the news last night. what an idiot. He was trying to make jokes out of it, but you can tell he was so embarassed. What a tool.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
That was extra funny!! He went straight into the wall at a celebrity event and bounced that thing way up into the air.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Yeah I saw it last night as well. It didn't look like he was going that fast either :wack:

I really really really want that engine.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Understeered right into the wall. Way to go! :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dumbass school of driving, notice the guy standing at the barrier, he doesn't move as he sees the car attempt to SUV the barrier.

I hope the owner was there!! that will teach him to let someone else drive his car with a learners permit.

I didn't know that F cars could bounce that high!!! must be great hydraulics.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
03c4s said:
Dumbass school of driving, notice the guy standing at the barrier, he doesn't move as he sees the car attempt to SUV the barrier.

I hope the owner was there!! that will teach him to let someone else drive his car with a learners permit.

I didn't know that F cars could bounce that high!!! must be great hydraulics.
the owner was the director of Redline, who was there. Oh well, hopefully he had insurance.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
car was owned by daniel sadek, the dumbass producer of Redline. still dont understand why they just totalled all these cars to shoot a movie. why not just CGI that shit?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.