My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a REALLY NICE DAY in the pac northwest right now and I was wondering if anyone knew of any nice drives? I know there are some cool forest roads and stuff here but I don't know where they are? Hurry! We only have 4hrs before the sun goes down! Oh, and if anyone is in the area you are more than welcome to join. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
750 Posts
130+ mile an hour runs on I-90 bridge :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bagelsjustbagels said:
in marin The road to go to John Muir national park.. google it.
I was looking for something closer to Seattle, Pacific Northwest area. :thumbup:

jnolte said:
130+ mile an hour runs on I-90 bridge :)
Sounds fun! But, I was thinking some scenic curves, etc. I'll have to go out and explore some more. I was able to take a short drive around my neighborhood and found some nice places and a great looking sunset.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Places to drive too with beautiful sceneries:

Mt.Ranier, Snoqualmie falls, Issaquah, Downton Seattle Space Needle, North Bend, Downtown Bellevue, Carnation. City of Redmond. Ballard Locks.
Take the ferry head out to Whidbey Island, or to San Juan Islands. Ocean Shores, Leavenworth- better version of Solvang

Len these are just some places to check out, you will like it.

Enjoy!
Peter

·
Registered
750 Posts
Lensolo said:
Sounds fun! But, I was thinking some scenic curves, etc. I'll have to go out and explore some more. I was able to take a short drive around my neighborhood and found some nice places and a great looking sunset.
where in washington you live?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Poulsbo is a beautiful area and just minutes away from you.
I remember the area you are in, I used to go hunting in the Kitsap Peninsula. And have caught salmon and went crabbing all the time.
I miss those days. Fresh seafood

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think jnolte is referring to the cascade loop. There's a SICK loop on your side Lens. I took a couple S2000 guys and an NSX....actually only 2 other S2000s when I had mine and the NSX went. Everyone else wussed out. THe first half is INSANE, but the second half is kinda bland. The entire trip was 12 hours. Starts from Kingston ferry and goes out to the Makaw tribe area and then down the coast and back around almost to Tacoma then back up the inner coast back to the Kingston ferry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts