Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is his 10th year of passing, the greatest MC in rap music. Sirius is playing all of his hits and un-released songs all-day.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Biggie was great, but not the greatest. Tupac was the greatest MC of all time

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Tupac > Biggie.

But still, RIP. I just saw one of his interviews (again) on MTV and I still can't get over how slobby he sounded, breathing hard and all. :rofl:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
EMPIRE said:
boo...haha
well it depends on what taste of hip hop ya like.
Of course, got to respect all. :thumbup:

I think I have about 300 Tupac songs, I'm sure you have more. ;) He was always in the studio - dedication. :)

I personally think Eminem is one of the best lyricists, but that my be a bold statement. I am not into music that much so I wouldn't know who else would be out there. Shiet... I still rock brother lynch all day - his flow is so sick (older shit).

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recently got the remastered N.W.A straight outta compton CD, shit still hittin'

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
dut said:
I personally think Eminem is one of the best lyricists, but that my be a bold statement. I am not into music that much so I wouldn't know who else would be out there. Shiet... I still rock brother lynch all day - his flow is so sick (older shit).
Eminem cannot produce for shit though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
EMPIRE said:
I recently got the remastered N.W.A straight outta compton CD, shit still hittin'
haha i love the old stuff thats all i play is n.w.a the DOC, my fravroite of all time ice-cube and music like that. all the new stuff just sounds the same with a different beat. all they say is how rich they are and what diamonds there rockin. at least Eminem(sp?) has storys to tell.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Eminem does have stories to tell, but they're not as fun to listen to anymore.

His days are over...with me anyway. :dunno:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Roupin said:
Eminem does have stories to tell, but they're not as fun to listen to anymore.

His days are over...with me anyway. :dunno:
Yea, not sure what he is doing now - trying to produce?

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
i just have tupac, thats all i listen too (and some russian shit too) but 95% of the time its tupac.
if there is some old school shit on the radio then ill bump that once in a while :dunno: (when i accidently just happen to press the radio button or someone else is in the car :D )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts