Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary Williams at Caliber Mercedes in Anaheim Hills :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Ryan Frausel at MB of SD. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jangy said:
SDSilverM3 said:
Ryan Frausel at MB of SD. :thumbup:

+1 hands down.
sorry guys. i dont think so.

i followed this guy from mb of bh.

ive brought my car in before w/ drag slips in the glove (at least 20) and he tells me "the mechanics love you, you actually use the car." he owns a 2000+hp dragster. and helped me get my car off/not let it be put on the warranty thingy where they would need authorization from an mb rep for every single warranty repair. i forgot the name for the program. he also hooked me up when my warranty ran out. hands down the best service advisor in the world. :clap:

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jangy said:
Dude, trust me. There is no argument. Heck, we can't even post how cool this dude is.

i just cant imagine anyone doing more shit for me than that dude :dunno:

we agree to disagree ;) :clap:

[email protected] "Heck,...... "

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
AMG_55 said:
jangy said:
Dude, trust me. There is no argument. Heck, we can't even post how cool this dude is.

i just cant imagine anyone doing more shit for me than that dude :dunno:

we agree to disagree ;) :clap:

[email protected] "Heck,...... "
Well, they're the best in their respective regions. When they overlap or are based in the same place then we'll have to argue this one again. :clap:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
AMG_55 said:
Gary Williams at Caliber Mercedes in Anaheim Hills :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I think I know that guy. Did he come from Beverly Hills before Caliber??

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
glassJAw said:
AMG_55 said:
I think I know that guy. Did he come from Beverly Hills before Caliber??
Thats the one. He is def. the best in the region :rofl:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
anyone know anyone up in the la area??? I need to build a relationship with a good SA near here...

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Benzoboi said:
anyone know anyone up in the la area??? I need to build a relationship with a good SA near here...
Terry McKie in Beverly Hills is who I work with. One of the better ones I've ever had. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts