Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets get our list of MBers going up there this year and what caravans your cruising out in.

1.) DancingBenzos SFV Caravan.

I would put this into Events but this isnt really a sign up list just seeing whos all going so we can meet up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
DancingBenzos said:
Ok lets get our list of MBers going up there this year and what caravans your cruising out in.

1.) DancingBenzos SFV Caravan.

I would put this into Events but this isnt really a sign up list just seeing whos all going so we can meet up there.
Where is it this year?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JmanE55 said:
DancingBenzos said:
Ok lets get our list of MBers going up there this year and what caravans your cruising out in.

1.) DancingBenzos SFV Caravan.

I would put this into Events but this isnt really a sign up list just seeing whos all going so we can meet up there.
Where is it this year?

The Fairgrounds again. Same location as last year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Bimmerfest should be in Santa Barbara. Quite a long drive.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Takes about an hour if you're following me out there ;)

But there are LOTS of cops and many speedtraps along the way :thumbdown:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
You can bet CHP will be out in full force.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
watch out for the planes, been up there twice, drove with great spirit lol. . . no problems for me :dunno: :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Been up there twice as well. I think the first time was probably with Joey, Shane, Brad and the rest of the old school BMW group in SD. That was a good event.

Went up there 2 years ago with Dut and that one sucked. Way too many people and not enough things to keep people entertained. Not to mention the food was much better the first time around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Been up there twice as well. I think the first time was probably with Joey, Shane, Brad and the rest of the old school BMW group in SD. That was a good event.

Went up there 2 years ago with Dut and that one sucked. Way too many people and not enough things to keep people entertained. Not to mention the food was much better the first time around.
lol i dunno if i went with you or not, you may have went a year before me :dunno: but its around 6+ hrs of driving, its hell lol. . . im surprised i made it home
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top