Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the quest of looking around for something to buy so i can mod.......always loved the c36 and their more rare these days but how do you determine what there worth?????

blue book has it cheaper.......

1996 106k and looks in great shape....9g's at the most but the guys selling for 13k or now 12500......i wouldn;t give him anything over 7g's.....

what do you guys think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DancingBenzos said:
Can you really mod a C36?? Id think the C43 would be easier to mod.
no, thats the point..... drop and with a tint and rims if that......drops a sure thing.....

you can always mod the interior or throw on a bbk but i want something that will look sexy on the road.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
C36 is a very very good choice for that amount of money. It has power, handles AND fuel injection! Plus, the history that comes along with the C36 adds a great sentiment. It might be hard to find a C36 for 7gs, but you never know. +1 on the drop and rims. That's all you need.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lensolo said:
C36 is a very very good choice for that amount of money. It has power, handles AND fuel injection! Plus, the history that comes along with the C36 adds a great sentiment. It might be hard to find a C36 for 7gs, but you never know. +1 on the drop and rims. That's all you need.
it seems i decent ones gonan cost me 10-12g's which i really don't mind paying. we'll see very soon........if my new job works out i'll be getting one very very soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:
Can you really mod a C36?? Id think the C43 would be easier to mod.
no, thats the point..... drop and with a tint and rims if that......drops a sure thing.....

you can always mod the interior or throw on a bbk but i want something that will look sexy on the road.......
IF you want something sex on the road just put sean in your passenger seat. He could sexy a kia sofia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,591 Posts
e36 m3>c36
i was gonna get a c36 after my e500, they are nice cars but the m3 is better in every resect imo :dunno:

good luck, hope you find the right one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,169 Posts
DancingBenzos said:
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:
Can you really mod a C36?? Id think the C43 would be easier to mod.
no, thats the point..... drop and with a tint and rims if that......drops a sure thing.....

you can always mod the interior or throw on a bbk but i want something that will look sexy on the road.......
IF you want something sex on the road just put sean in your passenger seat. He could sexy a kia sofia.
muahahahhaha xD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DancingBenzos said:
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:
Can you really mod a C36?? Id think the C43 would be easier to mod.
no, thats the point..... drop and with a tint and rims if that......drops a sure thing.....

you can always mod the interior or throw on a bbk but i want something that will look sexy on the road.......
IF you want something sex on the road just put sean in your passenger seat. He could sexy a kia sofia.
why you gotta bring him up...that fool already got me car now.....let him be......ahahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Roupin said:
C36 is a sweeet car. Aren't they a bit underpowered compared to today's cars though?
honestly i'm not looking at a high performace ride or else i'd get something better......i'm in no hurry but i figured i'm bored so i just wanted to get something.......it's got close to 300hp......thats still better then most cars on the street unless if your in L.A
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AMG_55 said:
e36 m3>c36
i was gonna get a c36 after my e500, they are nice cars but the m3 is better in every resect imo :dunno:

good luck, hope you find the right one
i actually was looking at a e36m3 but i don't want a stick....i'll nbe mostly on the freeway and both the 405 and 110 suck!!!!! so theres no way in hell i'd get a stick and most told me no against a 1995 auto m3.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,591 Posts
97,98 m3 4 door auto :bow:

these had the 3.2L :thumbup:

my friend had one, you can make them really quick w/ some mods
4door m3>many many many many cars :dunno: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roupin said:
95 M3 had the 3.0 engine. That thing paired with an auto runs 0-60 in 6.7 and the 1/4 in 15.0 :thumbdown:
really i'm fine with the power, i'm not looking in performace with it but it all comes down to the maintence issues......i'm thinking the c36 is more of a tank compared to the e36m3......i've noticed the m3 has alot more problems, electrical and cooling and what not
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AMG_55 said:
97,98 m3 4 door auto :bow:

these had the 3.2L :thumbup:

my friend had one, you can make them really quick w/ some mods
4door m3>many many many many cars :dunno: :D
well as to reguards to the m3 i stated above but 4 door is nice but coupe is much more pimp
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top