You're not serious about buying that are you? :clap:JamE55 said:
Depends on what my employeah discount is. Holy shiat! The 16-35mm and 70-200mm alone is roughly about $3,300.00. Damn! How :haaaay: is that?SDSilverM3 said:You're not serious about buying that are you? :clap:JamE55 said:
Hmm for that camera being that it's full frame i'd say:
1) Canon 16-35mm F2.8L (Car and landscape)
2) Canon 50mm F1.2L (Car detail shots)
3) Canon 70-200mm F2.8L (Landscape/Nature)
4) Longer focal length if you want to get into birds and wildlife.
5) Macro lens for flowers/plants.
Rebel and SD400, the missing camera's in each pic except the last.Roupin said:Since all the Canons are displayed all pretty, what did you take those pics with?
Nobody thought of asking this???
Please tell me it was a Sony or something :rofl: