Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new this group. I am hoping to connect with someone who has this same car and year. We are having a minor issue at 14k miles (started back in March) it’s been to the dealer 3 times now for the same issue however dealer is saying it is normal for the AMG. I just Want clarification if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
I have videos of the car for better explanation as to what is “wrong” with it.

The issue is a low speed from stop or slight roll to cruising speed (basically every time you come to a stop light or turn). When at a stop or slight roll, and you accelerate typically in traffic the car just barely moves, the RPM’s just climb and the car is basically barely moving, then when the RPM’s hit between 2,500 to 3,000, the car engages and dangerously accelerates. A simple way to explain would be if you drive a stick shift car and ride the clutch about ¾’s while you give the car gas, it slightly rolls but then when you just release the clutch at 2,500 to 3,000 rpm’s it takes off thinking- (either clutch, transmission, shift or throttle position sensors, etc.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts