Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*******CLk 320 or 500 or 55??????

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Alexbenz 
#1 ·
i've been looking around but damn some people want 10 g's over blue book for their stock rides........blue book on a 2003 clk500 shows at around 23-25g's.......why would i want to pay 32for one......what do you guys think???

btw it's going to be a project car

#2 ·
Alexbenz said:
i've been looking around but damn some people want 10 g's over blue book for their stock rides........blue book on a 2003 clk500 shows at around 23-25g's.......why would i want to pay 32for one......what do you guys think???

F-ck that , you can find one for under blue book, in good condition. Keep Looking. There has got to be a ton of them for sale. Use that to your advantage and low ball these offers big time. :argue: :clap:

#3 ·
blue_monster said:
Alexbenz said:

F-ck that , you can find one for under blue book, in good condition. Keep Looking. There has got to be a ton of them for sale. Use that to your advantage and low ball these offers big time. :argue: :clap:
thing is i want to buy one from a private party.....perfer 1 owner, havn't seen too many......theres a lot clk320 but 500 and 55's are less

#4 ·
Alex, you know anyone with access to auctions such as Manheim? You might be able to get one that is coming off lease.

#6 ·
SDSilverM3 said:
Alex, you know anyone with access to auctions such as Manheim? You might be able to get one that is coming off lease.
no man, can anyone find out?? where's arjang at, he might know.......

i tried someone else but he asked around and said he doesn't see clk55's at the auctions

#8 ·
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:

i tried someone else but he asked around and said he doesn't see clk55's at the auctions
I can find out. What exactly you looking for? I have connections to check prices, but none to buy.

#9 ·
jangy said:
Alexbenz said:
SDSilverM3 said:

I can find out. What exactly you looking for? I have connections to check prices, but none to buy.
i'm looking at a 2003 clk 500 or 55....depends on the price.....i might have to jump into a 320 but rather not

#10 ·
Where is VIC? He is one that has access to the auction prices. May as well see what they are. I have a few dealer buddies. one may let us use his number to get you something. I wouldn't buy an MB of that gae without getting a slamming deal. As Ling said, they are flooding the market with lease returns.

#11 ·
jangy said:
Where is VIC? He is one that has access to the auction prices. May as well see what they are. I have a few dealer buddies. one may let us use his number to get you something. I wouldn't buy an MB of that gae without getting a slamming deal. As Ling said, they are flooding the market with lease returns.

exactly.......03 500 goes for 23-24 blue book so a anything under that would be tight!!!

#17 ·
DancingBenzos said:
Stay away from 03 CLKs!!!! NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! especially since they are going to be coming out of warranty more than likely. My friends 03 CLK500 is NOTHING but trouble.

shit, why you gotta say that???? i know 2 people that had 320's and nothing wrong with theirs......

#18 ·
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:
Stay away from 03 CLKs!!!! NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! especially since they are going to be coming out of warranty more than likely. My friends 03 CLK500 is NOTHING but trouble.

shit, why you gotta say that???? i know 2 people that had 320's and nothing wrong with theirs......
How lucky do you feel? ;)

#19 ·
DancingBenzos said:
+1

04 55 FTW :thumbup:

#20 ·
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:

Because i doubt you want to have your entire command system fail three times, have a buzzing noise come out of your speakers, your left xenon go in and out a few times either.

Get a 55 and enjoy it!

#21 ·
DancingBenzos said:
Alexbenz said:
DancingBenzos said:

Because i doubt you want to have your entire command system fail three times, have a buzzing noise come out of your speakers, your left xenon go in and out a few times either.

Get a 55 and enjoy it!
:rofl:

dont even get me started on my old car :wall:

#22 ·
damn guys.....so what are you saying??? 04 clk55?? if thats the case then i have to wait longer.......i could prob afford it but then i wouldn't have mod money......i want to be able to buy it and then striaght to the bodyshop it goes

#23 ·
Alexbenz said:
damn guys.....so what are you saying??? 04 clk55?? if thats the case then i have to wait longer.......i could prob afford it but then i wouldn't have mod money......i want to be able to buy it and then striaght to the bodyshop it goes
04 55 w/ drop and some 19's
thats all it needs.... at least for a little while :D
04's come w/ bigger brakes (6+4 pistons) and quad exhausts

#24 ·
AMG_55 said:
Alexbenz said:
blue book on a 04 55 is 37g's at least ........you have a 03 55???

also the 04's i;ve seen still have single dual exhaust not the quad, was the quad 05+?
and of course i can put 19's and a drop but thats too mild for me....... :D

#25 ·
Alexbenz said:
AMG_55 said:
Alexbenz said:

also the 04's i;ve seen still have single dual exhaust not the quad, was the quad 05+?
i had an 03, many problems, from navi/seats to tranny and diff

i think it might have been late in 04, maybe 05 but i really think it was late 04 :dunno:

you dont want a c55?
zoink, i think thats his name, is selling his

#26 ·
AMG_55 said:
Alexbenz said:
AMG_55 said:
Alexbenz said:

i had an 03, many problems, from navi/seats to tranny and diff

i think it might have been late in 04, maybe 05 but i really think it was late 04 :dunno:

you dont want a c55?
zoink, i think thats his name, is selling his
damn........

nah, i rather have a coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.