Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interesting in modding my stock 2007 CLK 350 with a sport package. Does anyone know about some mods i could get for my CLK?I really like blacked out tailights and/or new tailights. Im new to all of this and any help would be appricated.

Thanks In Advance,
TurkeyRap

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
What were you looking to upgrade. There are lots of thigns that you can do to the car. If you give us some ideas we might be able to point you in the right direction :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more exteroir mods. for example a spolier, side skirts, bumpers, new taillights (high on the list)for example blacked out, or front lights. what would you guys recommend? And if you could, post some pics of some mods for a CLK.

Thanks Again,
TurkeyRap

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I have a BRabus and AMG front bumper for sale for a CLK. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
^^Only on the 500 or 55
I will snap some pics @ the shop later and post em up

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blue_monster said:
no.

Here is my bros old car with the bumper he is selling
oh shit! Thats hot. Like how much do those go for? Just interested. And do you by any chance nkow how much it would be to smoke the tailights, cuz i got a black car and it looks relaly hot with smoked lights.

Thanks Again,
Paul

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Use VHT Niteshades spray tint and a good quality clear coat and do it yourself...it's not hard, you can tint whatever you want and it is cheap.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
My bro is selling the bumper for 500 and we do light tinting @ our shop with real automotive paint for 250

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Ed, do you do mild tinting too? I want to lightly smoke out the white center of my taillights, without going pitch black.

My mod list at your shop it growing ::thumbup: I just need to get the damn intake done so I can get the ball rolling :clap:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sky is the limit...you can do anything and everything to that car... :)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Roupin said:
Ed, do you do mild tinting too? I want to lightly smoke out the white center of my taillights, without going pitch black.

My mod list at your shop it growing ::thumbup: I just need to get the damn intake done so I can get the ball rolling :clap:
Of course.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZorroAMG said:
Use VHT Niteshades spray tint and a good quality clear coat and do it yourself...it's not hard, you can tint whatever you want and it is cheap.
Sounds cool, i just got to get the lights out to do it. glad to hear it isnt that hard.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
blue_monster said:
My bro is selling the bumper for 500 and we do light tinting @ our shop with real automotive paint for 250
Thanks again, but idk if i can spend $500 at the moment. and about the light tinting, i live in NY so it would be hard for u to do it. lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
ZorroAMG said:
Yup..exactly what i used...works well

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yuvi CLK said:
ZorroAMG said:
Yup..exactly what i used...works well
Do you know of any DIY guide i could get on the internet? IF so could you post a link, b/c im very interested. :eek:hnoes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts