Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
I've always been afraid of the smaller companies, since they have issues of warped shapes and imperfect surfaces.
Try to find an OEM, and I think you'll be happier with it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roupin said:
I've always been afraid of the smaller companies, since they have issues of warped shapes and imperfect surfaces.
I wouldnt even know where to begin looking. Could u help me out and find one?

P.S. What does OEM stand for?

Much Appreciated,
Paul

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer. Also known as original Mercedes parts.

My best guess for OEM would be to get in touch with SteveNL. Hopefully Jangy will see this thread and will have some insight as to the best method to contact him.

There is also Euroteck (Neal) when it comes to aftermarket. I know I said I'd avoid the smaller companies, but he makes a quality part and serves the Mecedes community quite well. That's also a faster, cheaper alternative... http://www.euroteckmotorsports.com/
I'm not sure if he carries them, but he's just a phone call/email away.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roupin said:
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer. Also known as original Mercedes parts.

My best guess for OEM would be to get in touch with SteveNL. Hopefully Jangy will see this thread and will have some insight as to the best method to contact him.

There is also Euroteck (Neal) when it comes to aftermarket. I know I said I'd avoid the smaller companies, but he makes a quality part and serves the Mecedes community quite well. That's also a faster, cheaper alternative... http://www.euroteckmotorsports.com/
I'm not sure if he carries them, but he's just a phone call/email away.
Thanks a lot. I was looking into some AMG tail lights from MBENZNL.com, is that steve? That site you gave me only has an exaust and something else, no spoiler.

Thanks again,
Paul

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Paul, contact Neal personally. He offers things that are not up on the site. Great guy to work with too.

And you're correct, MBenzNL is Steve.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Roupin said:
+2

·
Registered
820 Posts
I heard the '07 CLK550s come with the lip, stock?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts