My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I so wanted to do that. My car didn't have premium package so no rear sun shade. :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Good way to promote.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
White works best. How about something that fits edge-to-edge on the 1/4 windows on the rear doors? Font is up to you guys, but keep it legible.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've made a few stickers made locally before, so it's pretty easy. You just need to find someone with decent prices. My guy charged a good $10 per sticker, which is very high but was OK for the custom work I needed.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Yeah, I amy want to try some logos, etc. of the SDCrew and my business coming up as well. The mymbonline ones should be easy.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Do you think the font above (Impact) would suffice? Keep it the same as the header logo?

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They look good in the header but need to sit wider, so someone 2 cars over can still make it out.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Do you think the font above (Impact) would suffice? Keep it the same as the header logo?
I dunno where you mean? You mean the myMBonline on top of the page? I like it.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
jangy said:
SDSilverM3 said:
I dunno where you mean? You mean the myMBonline on top of the page? I like it.
Yeah the one on top of the page. The Impact font is actually pretty common so that should be a cinch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts