My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how was it guys? did the e55''s break 500 rwhp? do the charcoal filter test on the E63? cant believe i was running errands in LA when you guys had all the fun! shucks :wack:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Everyone was running lower than usual numbers. I'll leave them to fill you in on details.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Where the Mexicans at? :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I never made it by there today. Another 12 hour day for me. Maybe tomorrow, or I'll beg him to email them.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
if you want them to email then talk to Derek. I'm pretty sure he'll do it becuz we sure as hell would bring them back business. Mercedes Benz dyno day : )

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
He was cool. i'm sure he'll work with us. I want to go back with every mod, so hopefully he sees the potential. If not him, then DPR was really cool with me and they are closer. I'll call him tomorrow and see what he says.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
I spoke w/James and expressed my dissatisfaction with my DYNO numbers and asked him to give me my money back. He said that he needs to talk to Ken, I will give them 2 weeks, if I dont get my money back then I need to :punch: someone at Creatives.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
JmanE55 said:
I spoke w/James and expressed my dissatisfaction with my DYNO numbers and asked him to give me my money back. He said that he needs to talk to Ken, I will give them 2 weeks, if I dont get my money back then I need to :punch: someone at Creatives.
Keep your frustrations in this room. I'm going through my own issues with them and I got plenty of legal advice along the way. You can post anything you want as long as it is not slander. Making statements expressing your opinion are not slanderous. My brother suggested that i add a disclaimer to each posts saying that it was simply my opinion!!

Good luck with getting your refund. I'm pretty stressed with them as well, but finishing up my involvement by this week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts