Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love these cars! And the fenders just set them off. :thumbup: I was wondering, would it be totally ghey if I were to make a mold of these fenders for non-500's to wear? :dunno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
If you can make a profit from it in your line of work, all the power to you. Who puts it on which car, is totally up to the owner of the car IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
hhmmm...that's an interesting concept.

I dont think it would be gay, unless it was for a non-MB car that is. :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
It would be a good project to work on.

I would definitely buy a set from you if you ever have them available.

The only problem is that the 500E Fenders is molded to match the bumper and sides of the 500E. So you would have to mold it precisely to the non-500E specific W124.

There is a guy named Albert from ASDesign who posts on 500e.com

He is currently making sets, maybe you can hit him up and see how he does it and what can be done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chrisdpham said:
It would be a good project to work on.

I would definitely buy a set from you if you ever have them available.

The only problem is that the 500E Fenders is molded to match the bumper and sides of the 500E. So you would have to mold it precisely to the non-500E specific W124.

There is a guy named Albert from ASDesign who posts on 500e.com

He is currently making sets, maybe you can hit him up and see how he does it and what can be done.
WACK. I didnt realize. I'll check it out and see what involved. I'd need a set and a non500 to handle the job. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
I would love to be able to convert over to 500E fenders - 8.5 9.5 anyone?

:bukkake:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chrisdpham said:
8.5 / 9.5 what?
Wheel setup? :dunno:

Chris. Want to do this project with me? I've got a few things on my plate at the moment, but I'd like to do it in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
I'd love to be of some assistance.

Shoot me another message through aim or PM me here.

I didn't get your aim message earlier as I was at work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
chrisdpham said:
that's weak - more like 9.5 in the front with 285/295 front and 10.5 rears.

I've seen it done on a 500E! :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow:
That would be killer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
mgw_300e said:
I would love to be able to convert over to 500E fenders - 8.5 9.5 anyone?

:bukkake:
LOL LOL that smiley is great! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

500 Fenders on a non 500... wouldn't you just call that a Widebody? :clap1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
My1stbenz said:
mgw_300e said:
I would love to be able to convert over to 500E fenders - 8.5 9.5 anyone?

:bukkake:
LOL LOL that smiley is great! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

500 Fenders on a non 500... wouldn't you just call that a Widebody? :clap1:
I would call it fkn awesome :thumbup:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top