Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the first time post as a car sale, its my wife's car but now that we have had kids for a few years we dont find ourselves driving this machine nearly as much as it deserves.

Changing needs due to kids and travel have resulted in the desire to sell this 2008 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG. It has ~94k miles, will slightly increase through time as we drive occasionally. In great shape cosmetically and mechanically, if you know these cars the power & handling are incredible. It has been our third car so is used sparingly over the past 6 years we have owned it.

Newer tires, brake rotors and pads done on all 4 corners ~4k miles ago. About 10k mile ago we had the suspension serviced at MB dealership in Houston - pump was replaced at this time as well.

Serious buyers let us know if you want to have a mechanic check it out.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
A friend was looking for a similar 2008 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG to buy last year. I am sure he will scream like a baby when i send him your ad. It has almost everything he was looking for, however, we could not get so he settled for Peugeot. I see your car is in great condition and you should be able to get a price within the range you have stated. You can look for other scrap services with good prices since they have become popular these days. I have had bad experiences with a few of them but one stood out and proved to be a reliable service. They have a scrap car value calculator on their platform which gives sellers an idea price of their car. I feel they are one of the best if you still want to sell your car this is their website: https://www.scrapi.com/scrap-car-prices

1 - 3 of 3 Posts