Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
The first one looks weak, and that frontend just doesn't cut it.

The second one looks decent from the back, especially with the bigger wheels.

At this time, I'm still glad for not waiting out for one.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
C63 it is then. :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
stnwag0n said:
your metachlorian count is higher tonight
ENGLISH!!!

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
its not the m, its the new 3series in general. the design just looks weak, like a bitch car :dunno: mb 170 for ex. had the same problem.
no offense to anyone just mo

bring back e36 :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I'd take a 335i but the M, I don't know. I want to see a sedan!

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Even the sedans don't look all that hot anymore. I used to really like the E46 sedans, but the new ones don't stand out anymore. Don't even get me started on the CHEAP interior. A definite downgrade for sure...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
HAHA!!!! Actually, that was just a joke. I personally love M cars, too. But, assuming the fact that we will have multiple brands on here, I am sure there will be some territorial wars from time to time.

AMG>Honda?

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
jangy said:
HAHA!!!! Actually, that was just a joke. I personally love M cars, too. But, assuming the fact that we will have multiple brands on here, I am sure there will be some territorial wars from time to time.

AMG>Honda?
The only BMW I would get is an M and the only MB I would get is an AMG. Both are good, but for different reasons - thats how I see it.

To you, it seems like ANYTHING>HONDA

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
dut said:
jangy said:

AMG>Honda?
The only BMW I would get is an M and the only MB I would get is an AMG. Both are good, but for different reasons - thats how I see it.

To you, it seems like ANYTHING>HONDA
I do prefer Hondas to walking though because it's.....wait what am I saying...My sneakers get more chicks than Hondas :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
You guys obviously haven't been to any shows lately. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts