Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my car in today for brake squeel, yes, again.

Instead of giving me a C class for a loaner, I got an 06 E350 :D



I've got some abuse to lay down, any tips Roupin? :drive:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Race him!!!!!!!

I got some minor brake squeel too. One these days I'll drop it off....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Keep the car until the weekend and we'll race :D

Reset the ecu, pop it on dyno mode and go to hell on it!!! If you give the car back with tread on the tires, you messed up :dunno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Btw one tip, you need to be off the gas so it downshifts to 1st and 2nd gears during a roll. Keep that in mind.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Do me one favor and with ESP off just punch the car from a stop without holding the brakes, and tell me if it spins the tires at all.

Normally I'd want to drive the car too, but since I drive mine like a loaner anyway, I don't see much improvement there :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
AMG_55 said:
do fat ass burnouts and put em on youtube
:rofl: A rebel u are. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Roupin said:
Do me one favor and with ESP off just punch the car from a stop without holding the brakes, and tell me if it spins the tires at all.
Will do :thumbup:

Roupin said:
Normally I'd want to drive the car too, but since I drive mine like a loaner anyway, I don't see much improvement there :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
Weak.

Jumps ramps in that whip. Run from the cops. Ford a river. Come on, the possibilities are endless. And all ya'll do is smoke tires. Weak. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
newton said:
Weak.

Jumps ramps in that whip. Run from the cops. Ford a river. Come on, the possibilities are endless. And all ya'll do is smoke tires. Weak. :D
Did I ever tell you my stories? Or are you guessing all those? :wtf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsLtcZvJc08[/youtube]

I guess my piece of crap Cybershot is sensitive to lighting. :thumbdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
659 Posts
what was that noise? :wtf:
 
1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Top