Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
thanks man, I just really need to get rid of this so i can get my P-car!

Just replaced the driveshaft, and possibly getting a new tranny as well. the car comes with the stock sides and rear, Stock shift knob and Hamann Lip.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
hi its me arya said:
no i think ill try that
Try Autotrader as well that's how I sold my mom's Boxster, and Sick ride man like I've said before that car is mad clean and you did a great job. Now good luck selling it.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
thanks guys, I got a call from the dealer today that they arent going ot be replacing the tranny so ill be looking into fixing that myself (aamco)

On the other hand ill be driving the car to san diego this saturday!!!!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
MikeSSw203 said:
reflash it to oem and take it to another dealer
i'm pretty sure if you go to a dealer for warranty work and your warranty is void that info is sent to all other dealers of your make :dunno:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
blackC said:
i'm pretty sure if you go to a dealer for warranty work and your warranty is void that info is sent to all other dealers of your make :dunno:
No. If his warranty was void they wouldn't have fixed his driveshaft. Mike is right, reflash and go somewhere else.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
i paid to fix the driveshaft

they calim that somebody was at the track and they saw that i was racing tha car and that is why they are not warrenteeing the car. I complained about the trany before this whole situation as well so i dunno why they are not covering that part :(

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
hi its me arya said:
i paid to fix the driveshaft

they calim that somebody was at the track and they saw that i was racing tha car and that is why they are not warrenteeing the car. I complained about the trany before this whole situation as well so i dunno why they are not covering that part :(
So the warranty is void ?
because you were racing? can they do that?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.