Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
good luck with the sale man, damn e46s are hard to sell nowadays i had mine on sale for a while!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
hi its me arya said:
i paid to fix the driveshaft

they calim that somebody was at the track and they saw that i was racing tha car and that is why they are not warrenteeing the car. I complained about the trany before this whole situation as well so i dunno why they are not covering that part :(
Tell them you're going to put a claim against them for not fixing your tranny issue. What a bunch of BS, what were they doing at the track?? racing their tricycle. :bsflag: :bsflag:
And who is this person who saw you, I believe your car in SoCal is probably the most popular BMW around especially in that color so it's heresay that it was you.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Tried getting the tranny serviced again at a different dealer this time, and they sound out a district rep to look at the car (BMW NA) and the dealer told me that BMW NA says that I can only get the car serviced at crevier :wtf:

I hate this car :wall:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
hi its me arya said:
Tried getting the tranny serviced again at a different dealer this time, and they sound out a district rep to look at the car (BMW NA) and the dealer told me that BMW NA says that I can only get the car serviced at crevier :wtf:

I hate this car :wall:
Call the district rep and ask him what would be the case if you moved away and were not a reasonable distance from Crevier.

Sell the damn thing already!

·
Registered
839 Posts
even trade? haha

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.