Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Renntech Intake, Front & Rear Carbon Fiber Strut Brace, 82mm Upgraded Throttle Bo

Hello everyone,

I recently sold my 2015 W204 C63 (Purchased the new c63 amg type-s - coupe). I’m just now finding some extra time to finally post some parts I have up for sale from my previous c63. These parts were all installed in/at around the same time, which was about 5 months ago from today. They have about 7,000 miles on them and have been taken very good care of. There are no defects, cracks, or damages of any kind, and are all in excellent/premium condition. Without further ado, I have the following parts up for sale:

- Renntech Intake w/ brand new filters (comes with MAF sensor clips) - $900

- Renntech Upgraded 82mm Throttle Body $1,500

- Renntech Carbon Fiber Front Strut Bar - $500

- Renntech Carbon Fiber Rear Strut Bar - $500

My new job requires a lot of my time throughout the day/night, but I will try to check my messages as often as I can. Due to my schedule, I’m not looking to really go back and forth about the price so please be advised that the prices are FINAL, and are priced to SELL. Having purchased these parts brand new, I know just how costly these mods are so please be respectful and no low ball offers. That said, prices listed will reflect shipping costs included, as long as it is shipped domestic (within the US). Pickup, of course, is preferred and I will be able to take $25 off the list price as long as you can pickup! For questions, shoot me a pm! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts