Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we meeting up this week or are we skipping a week?

If we are meeting up make sure to bring something warm because it's freezing outside!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ling, i wanted to meet up with you. can you meet sooner? I'll buy dinner?? Any other crew guys are welcome as well. i just hate staying out so late. I wanted to get some of the stickers to Ling for his enjoyment or delegation. I have the whole set now.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Are we meeting up this week or are we skipping a week?

If we are meeting up make sure to bring something warm because it's freezing outside!
Im skipping this week.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure if we can meet earlier since I get off around the regular meet time.

Arjang, you just want to meet up some time during the day so I can pick up the stickers so I can have my fun with them? ;)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phils? Damn so tempting but I have a meeting at 1:30p with my manager tomorrow. :wall:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm down. If only this meeting is gonna be confirmed. It sounds as if not a lot will make it.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I think we are going to skip this week and pick up where we left off next Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Yeah, I think we are going to skip this week and pick up where we left off next Wednesday.
Gosh darn. I'll be leaving for Seattle this thursday so I was hoping to get to meet up with all of ya'll this week. Oh well, when I come back.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
im off at work around 3, so if ur off around that time, i can pick them up and drop them off to ling by tomorrow since ling works a block from me

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like Jeff and I are going to meet up with Eric and the rest. I'll be rolling in the Integra tonight since I wasnt expecting to go. :D

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Jangy, do you want to meet earlier for beer or food? anyone else want to join? I can probably stop by fusion later for a little bit.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts