Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been talking to Murtaza (whos my idol and god king) and we're planning on hitting up Fusion in Anaheim for hookah after the Wheelpower meet.

Perhaps dinner then Fusion? The plans are not concrete yet so discuss :D

Looks like the day is going to be :drive: then :fly: then :smoker: and finally :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
chrisdpham said:
So i've been talking to Murtaza (whos my idol and god king) and we're planning on hitting up Fusion in Anaheim for hookah after the Wheelpower meet.

Perhaps dinner then Fusion? The plans are not concrete yet so discuss :D

Looks like the day is going to be :drive: then :fly: then :smoker: and finally :drool:
any nice cruise paths for some fun? PCH is fun to drive up and down the coast on but its soooo congested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
SagaSupra said:
chrisdpham said:
So i've been talking to Murtaza (whos my idol and god king) and we're planning on hitting up Fusion in Anaheim for hookah after the Wheelpower meet.

Perhaps dinner then Fusion? The plans are not concrete yet so discuss :D

Looks like the day is going to be :drive: then :fly: then :smoker: and finally :drool:
any nice cruise paths for some fun? PCH is fun to drive up and down the coast on but its soooo congested
Oh hell yeah, i'd be totally up for a PCH cruise and then hit up Fusion later :drive:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
How about some Thai Nakorn. I havent eaten there for awhile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thai Nakorn I still believe is closed down for remodeling.

I can check but then again I know of much better Thai restaurants now. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
How about some crawfishs after the meet at The Boiling Crab?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Bad experience with crawdads from up there before so no mini lobsters for me. :(

I'll grab some Lee's sandwiches and join you guys. :thumbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
VIP has no beer. :(

Not that I care or anything but beer is important to some. :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,203 Posts
Why don't the OC guys go down SD this time...since everyone basically bailed out on the other fusion meet. I mean there's only like what...5 of us? maybe four that live in orange county, the majority here stay down souf.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,547 Posts
Battlecat714 said:
Why don't the OC guys go down SD this time...since everyone basically bailed out on the other fusion meet. I mean there's only like what...5 of us? maybe four that live in orange county, the majority here stay down souf.
Everybody will be in the area so it doesn't make sense to head down to SD when our Fusion is next door ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol. More people better come out and make up for ditching off of us last time!

BTW, talked to Moe about it tonight. Everything is a go. :thumbup:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top