My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya'll

Lets meet up this Wednesday at 7pm at Fusion.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
I'm in unless something more important comes up which is unlikely. :)

I'll do the pics if I can get a lens back for the 20D.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EMPIRE said:
I probably can, bring your laptop and external drive so we can transfer the psp games.
K. I will bring my 1210.

Roupin said:
Can someone take pics for those of us who will be absent?
Why cant you come?

SDSilverM3 said:
I'm in unless something more important comes up which is unlikely. smile
What's more important then hanging w/da bros? ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
JmanE55 said:
What's more important then hanging w/da bros? ;)
The leash. hahahahhaha :eek:hnoes:

J/k I'll be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
Roupin said:
JmanE55 said:
Roupin said:
Can someone take pics for those of us who will be absent?
Why cant you come?

SDSilverM3 said:
I'm in unless something more important comes up which is unlikely. smile
What's more important then hanging w/da bros? ;)
I'm all the way up in LA. :(
and you wanted dut to bring you pie? SHAME SHAME. hahahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73,800 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Roupin said:
JmanE55 said:
Roupin said:
Can someone take pics for those of us who will be absent?
Why cant you come?

SDSilverM3 said:
I'm in unless something more important comes up which is unlikely. smile
What's more important then hanging w/da bros? ;)
I'm all the way up in LA. :(
and you wanted dut to bring you pie? SHAME SHAME. hahahah
Only thing he will get is some cream pie. :eek:hnoes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
I think Roupin likes cream pie too. But only in the middle forum. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SDSilverM3 said:
I think Roupin likes cream pie too. But only in the middle forum. :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
LOL!!! I love the back and forths with these two.

Even the knuckle kids gotta eat.

Yo Roupin, folks drive down from Riverside every week.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
jangy said:
LOL!!! I love the back and forths with these two.

Even the knuckle kids gotta eat.

Yo Roupin, folks drive down from Riverside every week.
I'm still far from Riverside too. Keep in mind the traffic on the 405 in my area sucks uber balls. Ask Vadim, he lives off the same stretch of freeway, about 10 miles south of me.
 
1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Top