Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Im leaving the office early to get it. :rofl:

Game on boyyeeeeee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
EMPIRE said:
Charles, you're right $34.99 at Fry's but they sold out. If I go to Best Buy, what do I tell them to get the same deal at Fry's?
I brought in the newspaper ad that had it advertised. Should be another one in the paper tomorrow. Just buy it at BB now, price match later for 10% of difference. If you dont get the paper, I'll send you the print ad tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
chukiechz said:
EMPIRE said:
Charles, you're right $34.99 at Fry's but they sold out. If I go to Best Buy, what do I tell them to get the same deal at Fry's?
I brought in the newspaper ad that had it advertised. Should be another one in the paper tomorrow. Just buy it at BB now, price match later for 10% of difference. If you dont get the paper, I'll send you the print ad tomorrow.
Can u send it now? Im still in the office. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
JmanE55 said:
chukiechz said:
EMPIRE said:
Charles, you're right $34.99 at Fry's but they sold out. If I go to Best Buy, what do I tell them to get the same deal at Fry's?
I brought in the newspaper ad that had it advertised. Should be another one in the paper tomorrow. Just buy it at BB now, price match later for 10% of difference. If you dont get the paper, I'll send you the print ad tomorrow.
Can u send it now? Im still in the office. :)
It was on the newspaper, and the guy took it :(

did a search on slickdeals.net. Maybe you can print this

http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/Ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=4223574&type=
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Thanks boss. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
Jman, did you get a copy yet? We need at least 3+ players to campaign. I tried it with Reepr last week, it's a pretty cool stealthy game!
Yeah, I got one at FULL PRICE. :wall:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
JmanE55 said:
EMPIRE said:
Jman, did you get a copy yet? We need at least 3+ players to campaign. I tried it with Reepr last week, it's a pretty cool stealthy game!
Yeah, I got one at FULL PRICE. :wall:
lol, that's what u get for pimpin' at Best Buy in that black beast.
Hahahaha... The Asian chick did NOT like me when I told her to call Fry's. :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top