My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=63976

What a bunch of :bs::

One day it's supposed to be good for you then one day it's bad or doesn't do you any good.

Same thing happened with butter versus margarine. Margarine was supposedly better then it wasn't because of trans fats.
:nuts:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why Pho is the shit. MSG all day everyday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
That's why Pho is the shit. MSG all day everyday!
Hahahaha.... :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dut said:
Roupin said:
I have yet to try Pho :(
:barf:

Don't try it. :wack:
You either like it or you don't.

The Pho at VIP La Palma didn't seem to bother you too much. :wack:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Waitaminute, it's true...Garlic does NOT lower cholesterol. In fact, it RAISES it!

Everyone knows that exercise lowers cholesterol. Sex is exercise. You never get laid after eating garlic. Therefore garlic raises cholesterol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dying young eating good food your whole life or die older eating shit food all the time?

Thanks, but I think I like red meat too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=63976

What a bunch of :bs::

One day it's supposed to be good for you then one day it's bad or doesn't do you any good.

Same thing happened with butter versus margarine. Margarine was supposedly better then it wasn't because of trans fats.
:nuts:
well that sucks ive been using a garlic suplement for a couple of years to find out its a waist of time. diet is a huge part of my life bodybuilding is my favorite hobby. im 6-1 at 246lbs with about 12% body fat right now ill get that down to about 8-10% in the next month or so. there is a product i use that definitely reduces cholesterol its called human groth hormone (rHGH) so if any of you have a real problem with cholestrol look into it. it has many other positive effects also. the list is to long to post unless you realy want to know
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A lot of folks, including my parents, are on the garlic supplements and fish oil stuff. I can't wait until they announce the next round of "findings".
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Next thing you know, hitting the pizzo will be good for your cholesterol.

Yeah, it'll go right to ZERO when you OD. :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Next thing you know, hitting the pizzo will be good for your cholesterol.

Yeah, it'll go right to ZERO when you OD. :rofl:
Hope you're right cause that's how I eat! :clap:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top