Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Jay and Jeff got me hooked on online play. Where are you guys at?? I got all these kids kicking my ass and getting mad at me :wtf: . Im running out of 48 hour passes while waiting for my gold subsription to arrive.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I always hear stories....... :D

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Yeah, lets get it on guys... Once you play, it's OVER. Good sh**t. :thumbup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
JmanE55 said:
thats what i hear i have had the game for about 6 weeks and havnt played it yet im scared im gonna get hooked.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
ROCKETW19 said:
JmanE55 said:
thats what i hear i have had the game for about 6 weeks and havnt played it yet im scared im gonna get hooked.
DO IT bro... We will add u to our Friend's list and lets have some serious fun. :D

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
chrisdpham said:
Does Jay play on that Dream Machine of his? LOL
Yah, he has a projection 120". :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
lol. this fuckin' game got me not showering for couple of days. We got some players this forum, Empire, Jman & Chuckie. Add me to your list if you're on the 360 or PS3: EMPIRE619

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jay, you have resistance on PS3?? I've never tried online on the PS3, but thats the only game I got.

Im started to get my groove on in GOW. Killed the REEPER a few times, but still suck overall

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
chukiechz said:
Jay, you have resistance on PS3?? I've never tried online on the PS3, but thats the only game I got.

Im started to get my groove on in GOW. Killed the REEPER a few times, but still suck overall
Jeff and I got the PS3 bundle with 8 games but I sold them all because the new titles sucked. I tried Resistance for 5 minutes then put it on ebay, it doesn't compare to G.O.W. I'll probably get the F1 racing though, the PS3 is used to watch blu rizzay for now.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My gamer tag is SuperGrover37 . Message me if ya'll wanna play some gears. I HATE those friggin kids who shot my ass. We need some adults to show them that they're not even supposed to be playing that game.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
ChristianJan said:
My gamer tag is SuperGrover37 . Message me if ya'll wanna play some gears. I HATE those friggin kids who shot my ass. We need some adults to show them that they're not even supposed to be playing that game.
Unfortunately them 8-15 year olds be kickin' our behind as well. I'll add u up Christian, peace.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
chukiechz said:

Charles, I Ebayed all my games that came w/my PS3 as well (only kept the basketball game). Practice your Shotgun boyee and the Reeper will stay away from you. :rofl:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JmanE55 said:
chukiechz said:
Charles, I Ebayed all my games that came w/my PS3 as well (only kept the basketball game). Practice your Shotgun boyee and the Reeper will stay away from you. :rofl:
yeah, I keep a look out for the Reeper. He's always the one holding the grenade's ready to stick it up my a**

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Hahahaha... Finally the GRMREEPR is here... Time to saw him up. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Couldn't get my mojo going but ended up with 14 kills last night. It's my highest so far, all shotgun baby, what ya say now Reepr?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts