Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site guys :thumbup: I may have to stop posting on the other board....only so much time in the day.

One of these days I won't be travelling and can actually join in on some of the SD fun :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Welcome Shelle. Glad to have you aboard. :wave:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
welcome to the more "fun" side of the mbworld...

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Welcome aboard Shelle. :thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Girl!

I saw this woman drive her go kart like she stole it. She has some pretty mad driving skills.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Shelle is putting together a track event in June. It sounds like it will be the best meet so far. It's a whole weekend event with the dragstrip, AMG Corp. people on site, food and drinks. She is making Carlos and I look like rookies. I'm trying to help her with the sponsor stuff and trying to support her. When she posts the final info please help get the word out. After all... the biggest mouths on the board are on this site. LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
BENZGal said:
Welcome Girl!

I saw this woman drive her go kart like she stole it. She has some pretty mad driving skills.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Shelle is putting together a track event in June. It sounds like it will be the best meet so far. It's a whole weekend event with the dragstrip, AMG Corp. people on site, food and drinks. She is making Carlos and I look like rookies. I'm trying to help her with the sponsor stuff and trying to support her. When she posts the final info please help get the word out. After all... the biggest mouths on the board are on this site. LOL
HEY.. myRandomCar will support it too

Welcome Shelle! :haaaay:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts