My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, my coworker ride his bike over ther so i might be checking it out in the near future?

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Only on my bike - its "fast paced" meaning its not as tight as Palomar and that back road we took in Julian. LOL.

I have a video on my website from some biker: RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS The tighter turns are after the 2nd half of the video.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
dut said:
Only on my bike - its "fast paced" meaning its not as tight as Palomar and that back road we took in Julian. LOL.

I have a video on my website from some biker: RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS The tighter turns are after the 2nd half of the video.
exactly...ive been on that road a few dozen times.... cant complain since its only a few exits from us....palomar julian run was FAR

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool video, kind of disappointed though. i was hoping it would be tighter than that since my car is slow as shit, wont have too much fun there. probably still check it out though just cause its a new place for me at least.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Lyons valley is really tight IMO. My usual run though there is Otay Lakes Rd > Honey Springs > Lyons Valley > Skyline Truck > back to Honey Springs back home.

Lyons valley is very fun, not nearly as fun as Julian though. I am looking forward to another one of those or maybe Palomar.

I still think someone should set up a real track day. That would be awesome since I never really went on a real track and drove like I wanted to.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
track day is a must. i'm probably gonna try and drive telegraph this sunday if you guys wanna tag along.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
exit2Ek said:
track day is a must. i'm probably gonna try and drive telegraph this sunday if you guys wanna tag along.

Try Lyons valley if you want TIGHT TURNS in the south area. Some crash pics of my friend at Lyons valley:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts