Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to HP Autowerks! We are very excited to be on board with mymbonline. This is a great community of enthusiasts and vendors, and we are looking forward to being a part of it.

HP Autowerks is dedicated to offering customers the highest level of personalized automotive services and repairs. Our professional and experienced team is here to assist you with all of your automotive needs. HPA stresses a collaborative approach with clients, meaning that we want the best possible outcome for you and your vehicle. Whether you want a powerful yet reliable high-performance daily driver, or an all out track car, we can help. HPA staff welcome all questions and give honest, reliable feedback to our customers.

Located in Santa Barbara, we are not just an online store, but a full-service shop. Our technicians are not only Master ASE certified, but Mercedes factory trained with Master and Master Guild certification. Rest assured that you and your vehicle will receive the best attention possible.

Check out the HP Autowerks Online Shop

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
welcome1 :420:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Get to work on some w202 c230 products. Please and thank you! **cough**TURBO, ECU, Fuel Injectors, ect...**cough**

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Welcome to myMB... :wave:

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
HP-Autowerks said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. If you are in the Santa Barbara area, feel free to stop by the shop and say Hi.
How much for oil change on my W211 55 ( I think you need to replace 2 drain plugs). How much for tranny service? It's you guys, or I goto LA to get it done...

·
Registered
92,509 Posts
Welcome to myMB :thumbup:

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
Welcome! Where is the shop at in SB?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
:clap: welcome