Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Snell M2000+ helmet I can borrow for Saturday, April 28? Going to the Redline event at Buttonwillow Raceway. I dont think my Snell 95 will cut it. I wear Medium/Large. My current Bieffe helmet is a large and fits me great.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I got an XXL Snell 2000+ but it's not too comfy for long periods of time.

Snell 95 is done for sure. Most want at least 2000 or better now.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Hahaha, I had a large Simpson and it fit fine. I wanted more air circulation and not rip my ears off while taking off the helmet. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Whenever you want. Just let me know.

I wish the Simpson was still "valid". So damn comfy!! Snell 90 FTL!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ling,

Can you bring in the helmet and I can pick it up from either Dut or someone? I do get off at 5 now and go to 24 at UTC. Can pick it up on the way if you guys don't leave at 4:59.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
pog0 said:
Ling,

Can you bring in the helmet and I can pick it up from either Dut or someone? I do get off at 5 now and go to 24 at UTC. Can pick it up on the way if you guys don't leave at 4:59.
Ling is here past 5, don't even trip. I haven't been at work past 3 lately. :thumbdown:

Why not come down for lunch?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Lunch sounds good right now.

I'll bring the helmet tomorrow. I'm usually never out of here before 7 unless it's Wed.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Coo. Can I pick it up tomorrow after work? I am going to head to the gym so yeah. Hopefully it isn't too big for me and works out good. Otherwise, I guess I might be fucked.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts