Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want tinted lights but i have no idea if i do head light what it would look like?
and i saw some one white CLS do tinted front and rear side
but looking...ugly....F&R all black looked bad. Give me some ideas or pictures please. :bow:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
We have some dayam good p-choppers...like roupin said a good picture to start would be good...

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Did you call the # I gave you T? Do stage II.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JmanE55 said:
Did you call the # I gave you T? Do stage II.
no... cuz my car in group 5 today install something need take 3 days
so i just ask group help me find someone to help to tinted windows and light ^^" but i my C class and SLK will just go find you friend

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Ask Troy to help you tint the lights. He's been trying to get Ali to do his but he won't.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Ask Troy to help you tint the lights. He's been trying to get Ali to do his but he won't.
Yeah, dont do it so dark like mine. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
dont black them out like your first post, especially on a white car. i think where ling is taking it with the subject would be spot on...a slight tint to it would look awesome. I also like the smoked headlamps like the DC owners CLS.

Did you order your renntech ELM yet?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Here you go Terry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Derrick's car is open in PS ;)

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
i agree, do a very light tint in the back, dont touch the front or go blue,
my clk had blue front and black rear and mirror. my cousin also had blue on his white clk

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
On a White CLS I would suggest doing a stage 1 maybe 2 depending.. but a stage 1 i think would be where you want it at... We can now do it all same day with appointment, meaning drop it off in the morning pick it up in the afternoon... :clap: :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.