Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me, for I'm a total nub at forums. However, I've been promised that you will all be nice to me. :thumbup:

My name is Soshanna and I'm out in O'side Cali. I've got an 02 W208 Black on Black 320. It's being sexied up right now. Putting 19" black Lexion 203 rims 8.5" front, 9.5" rear staggered. She's got Eibach springs and Koni externally adjustable shocks (yellows), and Lensolo stainless steel rear camber arms. Just redid her tint to 35% all around.

I'll post pictures once I get her shoes on, as a lady never goes out without her shoes ;)

Anyway nice to meet y'all!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Welcome aboard. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Welcome aboard Soshie. You must be Chris's lady friend. :wave:

·
Registered
775 Posts
babybaby! i told you it's addicting to mod your car lol. post has been up for 5 minutes and got 4 replies, i'm gonna have to fight off the wolves here soon. lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Ling,

The faux hood emblems you guys use as an avatar would be awesome to have made, and i might even shop around for a fabricator. i'm looking for a clk55, so i couldn't sport one till i had a real AMG[ :D

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Proven Guilty said:
babybaby! i told you it's addicting to mod your car lol. post has been up for 5 minutes and got 4 replies, i'm gonna have to fight off the wolves here soon. lol
You'll be fighting uphill :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Proven Guilty said:

Ling,

The faux hood emblems you guys use as an avatar would be awesome to have made, and i might even shop around for a fabricator. i'm looking for a clk55, so i couldn't sport one till i had a real AMG
Hahaha!!! That's why I "hinted" that she was your lady friend. Tame the wolves. ;)

If you need the avatar in a larger size let me know and I'll send it your way. :thumbup: It's not that great though since the one I started with was low-res.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SDSilverM3 said:

Haha! Hey!

You must be the one who's car turns Chris on more than I ever could :wtf:

·
Registered
58 Posts
welcome! :thumbup: