·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Whats up Asian Glad to have you here.

Welcome Aboard :postwhore: :drink:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Oh, and feel free to post some pics of the ML on here, This site is fairly new, and we would appreciate some contributions in this section

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot. I'm not ClayJ. :D

Maybe if I remember again I'll post new pics. I actually took this picture on the 16th, the day after I said that. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
At least you dont lie.... :rofl:

Date of Original: 2007-03-16 17:14:52

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
At least you dont lie.... :rofl:

Date of Original: 2007-03-16 17:14:52
How did Ling find out? :paranoid: :hmm:

Vinh, that is a shitty picture. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, that was the ONLY picture I had of it at the time on computer.

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm bored. :( Some random pics on a cold, windy day last week a new outpatient facility. lol

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
You are really paranoid about your plates, aren't you. :D The car looks really nice. Did you put that MB badge thing on the rear pillar? It actually looks pretty good on the ML. You should get rid of those mud-flaps. :slap:

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shake said:
You are really paranoid about your plates, aren't you. :D The car looks really nice. Did you put that MB badge thing on the rear pillar? It actually looks pretty good on the ML. You should get rid of those mud-flaps. :slap:
My dad got those badge things for like 50 cents each in Vietnam. You can find a whole bunch of MB accessories for cheap over there.:clap: My dad likes to add random stuff to all of our cars. Sometimes I just take it off after a while and he never notices. :D

I'd take the mud flaps off, but rocks and gravel fly up too easily on the roads here. We had the rear bumper repainted once because sometime hit it and it cost about $700. I'll probably take it off in the winter so when I do snow drifts I can see the snow shooting up into the air. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts