1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Original post has been edited with correct URL.

$100 + $35 for shipping isn't that bad to be honest.

then again - you do however get what you pay for.

what brand is this kit and how has it been working for you?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, I copy and pasted the post from another forum. I can help you install them Roupin.

As for the brand, it is Wiz. I have been using them for 6 months now with lots of success. Since I buy so many kits they offered me a really good deal on them and asked if I wanted to sell them on ebay for them.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I'm interesed in the 6000K if available at the moment.

How much are we looking at with your hook up? :D ;)

Roupin, I thought with certain HID kits you don't have to enable Xexon's present on the W211?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On my BMW I didn't get any check headlight messages on the computer. I don't think you will need to reprogram.

I don't have any instock except for the ones I sell for the Lincoln's. All these sold in the auction will be shipped straight from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Because I know for a fact CarLab's HID kit you don't have to enable Xexon's as present so I'm assuming the same would go for this kit.

Awaiting input from 04SSHD in regards to the brand of the kit and the quality thus far....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.