Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
zoomie said:
I heard about this forum from searching in google for Mercedes forums.
A cardomain website member also introduced me, letting me know it's much better than mbworld. I was tired of the "other" forum, so this forum has worked out well so far.
i have to agree with you about MBWorld forum. this forum is MUCH better than any other forums.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
drpasteur said:
i have to agree with you about MBWorld forum. this forum is MUCH better than any other forums.
Yeah, for the most part the members here are a lot nicer and the mods here are much more reasonable, undertanding and pretty darn cool. Much more than I can say for the other site. I'd talk smack, but that's reserved for mbworld. We like to keep it clean here. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
phate said:
zoomie from benzworld referred me here
I hope you're liking it so far! :thumbup: :thumbup:
You get the nice crowd of benzworld with the activity of mbworld but without all the smack talk and harassment. mymbonline's a great mix of good parts of both sites.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
googled "mb forum", came across mbworld, benzworld, and mymbonline.
Checked them all out and this is by far the more active forum. Members
actually respond and try to help others out rather than just "browse".

·
Premium Member
5,537 Posts
Saw mymb when I went to the big socaleuro g2g at qualcomm and there was a tent so I checked it out on my iphone while I was there. Thought it looked better the mbworld so I asked some guy for a mymb decal he took me to his silver w211 and had a bunch on the inside of his door. Went home and got signed up. Havent been to any other mbz forum on the web and dont plan to :clap:

·
Registered
951 Posts
i was at hooters with my kids for lunch and the MyMB norcal meet found me... :D

just happened to be at the right place at the right time... went home and signed up that day... :clap:

pic from that day... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Mean people drove me away from the "other" forum.

·
Registered
23,113 Posts
:hmm: I think I saw it over at mbworld, then again I think I heard about this site from KwlAznKid. . . honestly can't remember but this is my absolute favorite benz site on the web :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Needed to find Darwin at SonicMS, to see what kind of pricing he could get me on a set of tires (325-65/18). He came close to match my best quote. But since I had not seen him and the rest of the Sonic crew for some time, let alone, knew they moved, I went with SonicMS. Plus, it was nice to catch up on some good times.

After a lengthy search on the Internet, SonicMS being a proud sponsor, lead me to myMBonline. :thumbup:

BTW, the tires did not go on my C-Class(W203). And the guys at the shop still have a hard time driving my wife's car, err truck, in tight spaces. :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Found this site at Club202.com which won't let new members post for some reason so I took my bum from there to here !

·
Registered
92,509 Posts
I was on another MB forum and one of the members from here helped with a post there, so here I am. :thumbup:

141 - 160 of 191 Posts