Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I'm trying to decide which 19" wheels to get for my C55 AMG. Does anyone have or know of a link where I can view actual pictures of the HRE 591R wheels?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Ken, here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pics Ling. I'm trying to find a "real life" picture of those wheels too. I believe the only difference between the 591R and 891R are the rivets.

Let me see what I can find through google search

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Ken, I believe that is the difference between the 5 and 8 series. Multi vs single piece.

·
Registered
927 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Ken, I believe that is the difference between the 5 and 8 series. Multi vs single piece.

Actually their both multi-piece wheel its just the style is different on the two... the 8 series has the hidden hardware clean face look

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Thanks for the correction Jonji. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Eyah Ling...all of the HRE wheels are multi-piece...8 series have the bolts "behind" the face of the wheels where as the 5 has them on the wheel...

Dayam I just repeated jonji word for word...LOL

·
Registered
927 Posts
Benzoboi said:
Eyah Ling...all of the HRE wheels are multi-piece...8 series have the bolts "behind" the face of the wheels where as the 5 has them on the wheel...

you know you did that on purpose... :postwhore: j/k haha

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
ijnoj09 said:
Benzoboi said:

you know you did that on purpose... :postwhore: j/k haha
:dunno: :paranoid: ^_^ :drink:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Ken, not sure if you're back in the country but the LM154/155 (BBS LM fitment for our car) is back in stock. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SDSilverM3 said:
Ken, not sure if you're back in the country but the LM154/155 (BBS LM fitment for our car) is back in stock. :thumbup:
Are you serious Ling? When you get the chance, send me more info on where/who I can call to order the LMs. Thanks for the update!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sent you a PM. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts