My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until further notice that is. damn adam's car. how the f*#$ am i supposed to finish the car on time when he is all up in my business and won't just let me work without interruptions. :wall: aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys just venting a little bit. i'm tired. gotta go to sleep now and do this shit all over again tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Tell him if he's gonna be all up on your nutsack he'd better give you a happy ending!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Just close him out and let me be the biggest pain in your ass. You work hard, buddy. We need to work on your negotiation skills. You bring more to the table than you may realize. I personally see you as a valued memeber (even if you werent the wizard). We need to sit down and discuss your wants and needs, too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my negotiation skills do suck like a tijuana prostitute! arjang, can you be my agent. you seem to negotiate very well....hahaha

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
exit2Ek said:
my negotiation skills do suck like a tijuana prostitute! arjang, can you be my agent. you seem to negotiate very well....hahaha
We got your back bro. Speak up if I can do anything for you Assan! :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Stay patient my brother. you are a good friend and that isn't just because you got hookups. You a good man, like everyone in the SDCrew. My skills are protection and negotiation, so I am serious about helping out. i don't look to make shit, i just really hate when someone tries to take advantage of another.

With this, be patient. You had a long day. I wish the dude didn't have your cell #, but oh well. Get it done and take your frustration out on me. I can take it :)

Hey, here is good news. Looks like the E63 rotors are not going on my car, so you can rest and enjoy Saturday.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
EMPIRE said:
what am I missing here? Why is he on your nutsack? Shouldn't this be a Creative issue?
same question but nonetheless, that sux this guy is all up on ya. time to take a vaca to peoria and relax to some padres and beer!

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Thats why when I wrench on people's cars I tell them to drop the car off at my house or don't watch me. I straight up tell them I DO NOT LIKE people on my shoulder while wrenching on shit.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
dut said:
Thats why when I wrench on people's cars I tell them to drop the car off at my house or don't watch me. I straight up tell them I DO NOT LIKE people on my shoulder while wrenching on shit.
Nothing in this world I hate more than having someone watches over your shoulders while you're (fixing) their sh*t and asking questions at the same time. :wall:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts