Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
that could be a nice looking car after some work. do it :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,344 Posts
Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the end product :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Battlecat714 said:
dude finish your first "project car" Where are the mounted Brabus'?
Thanks for the quotes on "project car" :D . I am not going to get this car, I just thought it would be interesting to see if he would trade since all I have in my current car is wheels pretty much. I have always wanted to do an Evo I conversion, and this would be the perfect car. I still have big plans for the 124. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I just have to get some stuff done, it looks kind of funny right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,203 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
Battlecat714 said:
dude finish your first "project car" Where are the mounted Brabus'?
Thanks for the quotes on "project car" :D . I am not going to get this car, I just thought it would be interesting to see if he would trade since all I have in my current car is wheels pretty much. I have always wanted to do an Evo I conversion, and this would be the perfect car. I still have big plans for the 124. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I just have to get some stuff done, it looks kind of funny right now.
so what? just post some pics. we'll decide if it looks funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Drove one in High School and it was one of the best cars I ever drove. Love the CF Interior and the Recaro seats..............I wish they still had the Sportline option for all the Benz Models.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BIG LUV said:
Drove one in High School and it was one of the best cars I ever drove. Love the CF Interior and the Recaro seats..............I wish they still had the Sportline option for all the Benz Models.
Don't you think this would be perfect for an Evo II kit? I wish I could do it now, but I need to finish what I started with the W124 first. :drive:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
BIG LUV said:
Drove one in High School and it was one of the best cars I ever drove. Love the CF Interior and the Recaro seats..............I wish they still had the Sportline option for all the Benz Models.
Don't you think this would be perfect for an Evo II kit? I wish I could do it now, but I need to finish what I started with the W124 first. :drive:
Pure sex right there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chrisdpham said:
All I can say is GOOD LUCK trying to convert a 190E into a EVOII.

If it didn't come from the MB factory then... yeah.

:lol:

:lol:
It is a tough project, I know. I am not going to even try unless I can find another sportline or a 16v in mint condition. If I can't find either, I am just going to put more moolah into the 300. BTW, how hard would it be to do an updater engine swap on my car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
chrisdpham said:
All I can say is GOOD LUCK trying to convert a 190E into a EVOII.

If it didn't come from the MB factory then... yeah.

:lol:

:lol:
It is a tough project, I know. I am not going to even try unless I can find another sportline or a 16v in mint condition. If I can't find either, I am just going to put more moolah into the 300. BTW, how hard would it be to do an updater engine swap on my car?
by the way - where are the frabus wheels on your car?

you're lagging on those - really don't know why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Roupin said:
If you're going to swap the engine anyway, it might as well be a monster V8 in there.
I am thinking of a 4.2 out of a wrecked 400E down at the junk yard. I have a feeling it is more than I can do, and I HATE paying people to do car work for me. I may just finish the Wald I am planning on getting this summer, sell it, turn a profit and get an E420 or 400E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
GarfunkleW124 said:
Roupin said:
If you're going to swap the engine anyway, it might as well be a monster V8 in there.
I am thinking of a 4.2 out of a wrecked 400E down at the junk yard. I have a feeling it is more than I can do, and I HATE paying people to do car work for me. I may just finish the Wald I am planning on getting this summer, sell it, turn a profit and get an E420 or 400E.
So, where are the pictures of the wheels? :dunno:

:hmm:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top