Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new toy. Brought it home tonight but I still need to go and transfer it into my name. If you have never seen one or don't know what it is...
It is a Magnum Research Desert Eagle Pistol. The sickest semi auto handgun out there!

I have always wanted one and my buddy made me a deal on his that I couldn't refuse.









Not the .50 cal unfortuneatly... This one is just a .44 Mag but it still packs a pretty big punch. .50 cal conversion is only $300. And not my preference of colors either, I want the silver chrome one but for what I paid for it I can't complain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
hand cannon ftw!!!

you should send it off to robar for their np3 finish. Im considering doing that for my sig P220
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73,800 Posts
Counter strike days = AWP + Deagle. :thumbup:

BTW: whats the AVG. price of a handgun, lets say a 9 or 45
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dut said:
Counter strike days = AWP + Deagle. :thumbup:

BTW: whats the AVG. price of a handgun, lets say a 9 or 45
Depends on what kind of gun. I bought my 9mm Tarus for $150, my .40 cal beretta was $500 used, and new Sigs can go up to $1200...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
dut said:
Counter strike days = AWP + Deagle. :thumbup:

BTW: whats the AVG. price of a handgun, lets say a 9 or 45
lets go cop em together man. been wanting one forever to hit up the shooting range
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BJAY51D said:
gun looks like it too big for your hands...
nah, I have big hands. Fits very well. The gun weights like 6 lbs too so you have to have a pretty good size forearm to back it up too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Nice piece! Have you ever shot the 50??? That things out of control...

I'm out at the range almost weekly with my hunting brothas siting in the rifles or just poppin off a few rounds with the handguns. Trap and skeet shooting with the shotguns is fun as crap too. You can normally find us at Oak Tree in Santa Clarita, if anyone wants to come out...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Eurosport said:
nice
definitely do the 50 conversion on it
and be ready for some serious recoil
as well as $ in ammo ;p
I wish I had a pic. of the bump and gash on my buddy's forehead when he shot and wasn't prepared for the recoil off a DE50, lol... :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Greek said:
Nice piece! Have you ever shot the 50??? That things out of control...

I'm out at the range almost weekly with my hunting brothas siting in the rifles or just poppin off a few rounds with the handguns. Trap and skeet shooting with the shotguns is fun as crap too. You can normally find us at Oak Tree in Santa Clarita, if anyone wants to come out...
never shot a 50 DE yet, but I have shot this 50 DTC rifle... these things nearly blew me out of my chair!!!





I had no idea there was a range in Santa Clarita. I usually go to Agoura or Angeles out in Tujunga.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Greek said:
Eurosport said:
nice
definitely do the 50 conversion on it
and be ready for some serious recoil
as well as $ in ammo ;p
I wish I had a pic. of the bump and gash on my buddy's forehead when he shot and wasn't prepared for the recoil off a DE50, lol... :rofl:
:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
nice bro i just got one the other day also. i paid $1150 it was by far the cheapest i could find it. they wont sell any thing other than black in 44mag.(if you live in cali) i have no idea why they cant sell a polished one. i tred to get the titanium one and the guy said nope just black. i thought about the 50cal upgrade also but the 44 is very fun so far. i actullay can shoot it pretty good, to tell ya the truth i shoot it better than my HK usp 9mm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ROCKETW19 said:
nice bro i just got one the other day also. i paid $1150 it was by far the cheapest i could find it. they wont sell any thing other than black in 44mag.(if you live in cali) i have no idea why they cant sell a polished one. i tred to get the titanium one and the guy said nope just black. i thought about the 50cal upgrade also but the 44 is very fun so far. i actullay can shoot it pretty good, to tell ya the truth i shoot it better than my HK usp 9mm
Yep, This one was purchased at Turners in So Cal and the only one approved for so. cal is the black .44 mag. You can send it to Magnum research and pay them some money and they will swap it with a different one if you want a different finish. I really want the chrome one, but I don't think it is worth sending off...
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top