Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're car collectors with a monster weakness...CARS!

It all started with classic cars, and now it's evolving to both the cars I've seen as a kid, and the ones I simply like.

Our fleet is now on to 11 cars, and going on strong. I have pictures of most of them on my site (still getting around to it) at www.roupin.com

Now my next "classic" car is going to be a Factory Five Racing Cobra. I've always loved them and I truly admire their capabilities. It's simply badass to the extreme. Summit Racing also sells the perfect engine for it...a Ford 427 stroker smallblock making 525 horses with a 9.5 compression.

If I can just find some space to keep all these damn things. The house looks like a parking lot, and 4 of the cars aren't even there! I'll shoot and post up a pic of the parking lot later on tonight.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Pics or ban! :smt064

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well here's a pic from a few months ago, before the 211.

The '96 Buick on the street now sits in the gate, where the other white '84 Buick was residing. The '84 is now in storage at a local museum.

Now before anyone laughs, I know it's just an old square Buick, but it's exactly identical to the one my dad had when I was a kid. So when I found this puppy in excellent shape, I couldn't pass on it. 43k miles in 23 years 8) It's a pig, can't move worth a damn, drives sloppy, but I just like looking at it. Makes me feel like a kid again :smt041

As for the '96 Buick... http://youtube.com/watch?v=11Ol-whfm8k

I know the quality sucks but it was late night in the dark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.