Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
ZorroAMG said:
I dunno who can unlock it yet and how I can set it up on my iTunes without being with At&T...no point shelling out $600 if that wont work...

OMG i need one....

:^#^%@%&@%#!^%&
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Will your service be getting them for sure?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
AS far as I know, Rogers used to be Rogers At&t so it would make sense that they are poised to be the only carrier here....

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY :( Unlimited data/text/web for $99/month FTMFWYOUCRAZYBA$TARDS!!!!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
ZorroAMG said:
AS far as I know, Rogers used to be Rogers At&t so it would make sense that they are poised to be the only carrier here....

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY :( Unlimited data/text/web for $99/month FTMFWYOUCRAZYBA$TARDS!!!!
hahaha you will get it. I know for a fizact i won't be getting one. Warped hood FTL!!!!

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
didn't want to start a new thread so i thought this was the most suitable thread...

i really want to find a place to custom paint my iPhone. www.colorwarepc.com does a decent job but the fact of shipping the phone and waiting approx. 2 weeks to get it back threw me off. i just ordered a custom skin for it and i've had skins on a couple previous phones, but painting i think is so much better. does anyone know anybody??

i really like the way this one came out : http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=775108

·
Registered
5 Posts
I want say if you use the touch screen mobile, the iPhone is the best choice in this category. In my iPhone touch screen is the biggest advantage compared to other phones. Competitors will not be able to compete with Apple in this function.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts